Offers 2020
  
offers
   

Payment & Cancellation Policies

el en
+ -

Book now

VIDEO
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
Payment & Cancellation Policies
\/
VIDEO
VIRTUAL TOUR

Payment & Cancellation Policies

REFUNDABLE PRICE

  • The guest can cancel free of charge until 60 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 100% of the total price if they cancel in the 60 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
  • The guest will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total price after reservation and the remaining 70% in the 30 days before arrival.

 

 

 

OFFER PRICE

  • The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
  • The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.


Please deposit the total amount of the reservation within 7 working days in our bank account that you will receive after completion of booking procedure. If not we have the right to cancel the reservation without any obligation if the availability is too low.

 

All rights reserved www.symmetron-suites.com 2016 | Created by BOOKRES